Stephan Bergmann schrieb:
Marten Feldtmann wrote:
What a nonsense ... the BASIC program is the following and I think, that it
does pretty much the same as done in climaker ....

IIRC, at least a long time ago there were problems with createTypeDescriptionEnumeration and particular arguments to it. Did you experiment whether using other arguments (an explicit module name, an empty valueArray, 1 instead of -1) helps? Sorry I cannot remember more details, or even an issue ID.

After asking google I found out, that such a discussion was hold around Juli 2005 with the same content between you and Arnulf Wiedemann. I'm just
reading it, what that all means ...

Marten