Marten Feldtmann schrieb:
I did an uninstallation and then:

I've installed OO 2.3 for the current user (which is always admin - because one needs to have administration right) and
then it works (under admin) without further work.

I've installed OO 2.3 for all users and it does not work (wether admin nor me) and generates the Context error message
I mentioned in the earlier postings.

Do have uninstalled completely the first OOo (user only) using the uninstaller?

When you have the problem with the second installation are there the following registry keys and what are their values:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER,OFFICE_LOCATION_REGISTRY_KEY/Software/OpenOffice.org/UNO/InstallPath
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/OpenOffice.org/UNO/InstallPath

Joachim

By the way - here is another person having this problem (posted 13/11/2007):

http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?t=65594

Marten