Rainman Lee wrote:
thank you very much Carsten!
I will try it.
but, I guess i was missing something by far.
I notice that there is a InitVCL call, in the file you mentioned. but it
seems that it need something like a static or dynamic lib to get it work.
where can I get such a lib, should I compile the vcl project on my computer
or I can just download it somewhere.
thank you, and hope your reply.

Hi Rainman,

Sorry for the wrong information. I missed a special part inside the toolkit project which takes over the VCL initialization in case the Application object is not in execute mode, which is true in your case. Currently I am without a clue why you can see a crash creating "com.sun.star.awt.Toolkit". May be you can write an issue via Issue Tracker and attach some sample code to reproduce your problem.

Regards,
Carsten