Hi Terrence,

Terrence Enger escribió:
Contrary to
<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration#Configuration>,
 it did not prompt during installation for Office installation and sdk installation
directories.  Going in to enter them now ...

Whoops.  I cannot get past message "The selected OpenOffice.org SDK
installation directory is not valid!". This happens for my directories DEV300_m19/sdk_oo
    DEV300_m19_localbuild/sdk_oo
    DEV300_m19_localbuild/opt/sdk_oo
    DEV300_m19_localbuild/opt/openoffice.org3/sdk_oo
where DEV300_m19/ is where I build OOo and DEV300_m19_localbuild/ is
where I installed it.  (Yes, I am reduced to trying things at random.)

Do I need a more recent OOo or sdk?

I'm not sure when the sdk got fixed to work with the new 3-layers-OOo, but in early DEV300_m... didn't work, can't remember about DEV300_m19, I'm testing this on DEV_m29 and works fine.

Now you that you got the plug-in source, did you try to debug it and see what's happening?

Watch in org.openoffice.extensions.config.office.OpenOfficeLocation the methods validateOffice() and validateSDK(), sure this gives you a hint about what's wrong in your environment.

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.