Pierre Doyon wrote:
Hi all,

I tried to generate a UNO Component on PPC Mac OS X 10.4 with the SDK of OpenOffice.org 3.0 and I had somes problems during the link of the objects files. I got a list Undefined symbols like this one: _osl_acquireMutex referenced from @__________________________________________________URELIB/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.dylib.3 expected to be defined in @loader_path/libuno_sal.dylib.3

I would like to know if you .

I would like to know if you have succeeded the generatation of the UNO Component. If yes, how do you perform it?
yes i have tested the SDK examples on an Intel based Mac and it worked for me. I still got some warnings like
ld: warning, duplicate dylib
/local/develop/cws/vcl30stop2/StarOffice.app/Contents/basis-link/ure-link/lib/libuno_sal.dylib.3
when i compile C++ and i don't know why but the examples work.

I haven't tested it on a PPC because i have no PPC env in place for testing. I assume that the env is not 100'% correct for PPC. In general it should work there as well.

Juergen