Hi all,

I notice a problem as described in the email title.
I am not sure it is a bug so I post here, please verify if it in your
environment

How to reproduce:

1. Open OOO300 m2 Writer onWindows
2. Open any document( I copy some mixed and and graphics from a website)
3. Push the "-" and "+" button on the right-bottom of Writer to zoom
See: http://flickr.com/photos/vuhung/2821210158/sizes/o/

Expected result: Pages get zoomed smoothly.
Actual result:
  Writer stops responding for about 5 seconds, then get zoomed correctly.
  FYI, In my test( see the picture above), during the time when Writer hangs,
  the note( the yellow box) on the right  collapsed into 2 rectangles.
  Sorry I couldn't take a screenshot with PrintScreen, but I will do
it later with a camera.

My environment:
Windows XP SP3 Japanese, Celeron 3.0GHz, 1GB RAM.
OOO3m2 build 9343, CWS:localisation30 Vietnamese.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )