Hi,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany schrieb:
Hi Ivo,

I guess that for building a language pack the OOo source tree would not
be needed anymore, except maybe a few modules, is still a wish for the
far future?
MBA had the idea to move also all resource source files into a own module but we first need to discuss this a bit further ....

Don't think this would be a good idea. I'd hate to deal with / build Yet
Another 100MB monster if I just want to change a resource string in a
project of mine.

it is the question of the point of view. People who build languagepacks on a regular basis benefit a lot from this change. They don't have to check out the whole giant source tree, build the giant source tree etc ... Would this hurt so much ?

Cheers,
Ivo