Hi,

Christian skrev:
Probably that's another part of the problem I have. This makes it
sound like there wouldn't be any documenation for new builders at all.
That's just not the case.

The problem which this effort is working with [1], has got a lot to do with problems with linking on our website.

We know where the new developers arrive, at development and contributing. Yet these pages points you to other pages than the beginner documents. This intends to be fixed.

The wiki page is currently identifying several issues and suggesting several solutions to them. An extremely simple and constructive way of working. Several project leads are also informed what we are trying to do and think it's a well needed effort.

1. http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Development/Simplifying_entry_for_new_developers

Per