Hi Christian,

Christian Lohmaier skrev:
Hi Jürgen, *,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Juergen
Schmidt<juergen.schm...@sun.com> wrote:
i really don't understand what your problem is.

My problem is that everyone is eager to start new projects, new
efforts instead of improviing what is there already.
My problem is that if you really feel the need of simplifying the
build, then don't do it by adding instructions, but by actually making
the build itself simpler.

Maybe there are several meanings of the word consolidation. For me it means to move and merge documents together to create fewer documents.

The goal has always been to cut the number of documents in half, and provide better linking.

Please take a look at the current draft and say what you think.

Per