Hi,

I have downloaded openoffice 3.1.1, I want to convert doc to pdf using
microsoft

.net. What dll i need to include and can you provide some code snippet

convert.

Before i was using openoffice 2.3, I used to include 4 dll's into .net
project

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_basetypes.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_cppuhelper.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_types.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_ure.dll

But all these dll's are not available in the newer version 3.1.1.

I want use it in .net project by including com objects of openoffice, as
i have
plenty of files to convert, it is difficult to do it manually.

I know it is possible to convert to pdf using openoffice 2.3 com
objects.

But in the newer version those dll's are missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthik

Programmer Analyst