Hi Karthik,

i have already answered your question on d...@api.openoffice.org
list.

Juergen

Karthik Nagarajan wrote:
Hi,

I have downloaded openoffice 3.1.1, I want to convert doc to pdf using
microsoft
.net. What dll i need to include and can you provide some code snippet
convert.

Before i was using openoffice 2.3, I used to include 4 dll's into .net
project

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_basetypes.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_cppuhelper.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_types.dll

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\assembly\cli_ure.dll

But all these dll's are not available in the newer version 3.1.1.

I want use it in .net project by including com objects of openoffice, as
i have plenty of files to convert, it is difficult to do it manually. I know it is possible to convert to pdf using openoffice 2.3 com
objects.

But in the newer version those dll's are missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthik

Programmer Analyst

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Juergen Schmidt
Nagelsweg 55                 Technical Lead Programmability

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Haering