Markus Daniel wrote:

>>> It does not work. Better: It works but SO5.2 interprets the layout not
>>> like SO3.1. E.g. page breaks are different and while SO31 shows "?" SO52
>>
>> sorry, encoding goes wrong, not "?", the EURO-Sign should be there
>
> since no other version of staroffice or openoffice can handle the layout
> like staroffice 3.1 I tried to "print" pdfs by using a macro which is
> called on the command prompt.
> The command prompt call of a maro doesn't seemed to work in stareoffice3.1.
> Is there any other way to load and "print" a few thousand documents with
> staroffice 3.1?

You could try to bind your macro to the "StartApplication" event (this
should work in 3.1 IIRC) so that SO automatically starts it when SO
starts. If you wanted to pass arguments to it you could try to pass them
via environment variables, in case SO Basic supported access to the
program's environment (I don't recall that). Another alternative would
be passing these arguments via a text file that the SO Basic macro reads
in before doing its work.

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".