Hi,

On Monday 07 June 2010 03:54 PM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi *,

my 0,02€

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Aditya Manthramurthy
<aditya....@gmail.com>  wrote:

Man, your configure line is a monster....
Yes it is. I got it from a user on IRC (janneke) who told me that this line worked for Ubuntu 10.04 (it still has not worked for me yet!) Thanks for all your suggestions. I have cleaned up my configure line, so that it looks like this now:

./configure --disable-binfilter --disable-crashdump --with-use-shell=bash --without-java --without-gpc --with-openldap --with-build-version=3.2.0 --without-fonts --with-unix-wrapper=ooffice3.2 --enable-evolution2 --enable-dbus --with-alloc=system --with-vba-package-format=builtin --enable-cairo=yes --enable-gtk --without-myspell-dicts --enable-gnome-vfs --enable-crypt-link --enable-pam-link --with-dynamic-xinerama --enable-xsltproc --with-linker-hash-style=both --with-gcc-speedup=ccache --with-git --with-git-managed --enable-symbols --disable-mono --disable-kde --disable-kde4 --with-mingwin=/usr/bin/i586-mingw32msvc-g++ --with-system-libs --with-system-headers --without-system-lucene --without-system-saxon --without-system-agg --without-system-lpsolve --without-system-mythes

Any suggestions? lucene, saxon, agg, lpsolve, mythes all won't accept the system libraries for some reason, so they are all with a "--without-system-" prefix above.

It is building right now. But I somehow feel pessimistic :-(

--disable-epm

Don't want installsets in deb-format? Your choice.
I don't understand what this means. Can you please explain?

--disable-mono --without-java --with-system-agg --with-system-altlinuxhyph

Why disable java? You won't be able to use xslt filters, free-search
in Help won't work, etc.

When I try to build with java, the configure system wants a file called saxon.jar, which I have in my distro from the libsaxon-java package but it's not the right version because the configure script exits with this error:

checking if saxon works... no
configure: error: saxontest could not be compiled, non-functional saxon jar

I am not sure how I can fix this, so I've disabled java itself for now.

I'd like a configure line for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid that actually worked for someone. Also, Mathias Bauer's suggestion did not work for me. Commenting out the withjre from that makefile also failed. Any help is appreciated!

--
Aditya.