On 06/16/2010 09:21 PM, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:

As long as the url points to a ".doc" file, my interceptor is not called no
matter if there is a bookmark there or not. It does not matter if ctrl-click
is required or not. There is just NO dispatch interception going on for
".doc" files.
But I get all sorts of other dispatch querys like ".uno:GoUp" or ".uno:Quit"
and "file://" but not as long as it is a .doc file  whether the file exists
or not.

Regards

I assume that the code that calls the hyperlink dispatch uses the wrong way. In code using sfx2 (as e.g. Writer) we have two ways to dispatch, the "normal" one and an "internal" one that can't be intercepted. Something like that is necessary, e.g. to handle dispatch events after possible interceptions ("slave" dispatchers). That sounds interesting enough to have a look. :-)

In case you are interested: the "normal" dispatch is triggered by "Execute" calls at an instance of class SfxBindings, while the "internal" one uses "Execute" calls at an instance of class SfxDispatcher.

Regards,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "nospamfor...@gmx.de".