On 12/09/2010 19:24, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> Thank you. Do you know if there is somewhere else in the code that the bug
> could be?
> As I understand there is some issues about the way openoffice.org keeps the
> url represented in memory.
> Do you know anything about that?

hi Knut,

OOo will convert all URLs from relative to absolute on import.
usually on export URLs are converted to relative if possible, but i think
that is subject to some configuration settings.

of course it could be possible that not every filter uses the right flags
when converting URLs...

--
"Portability is for canoes." -- Jim McCarthy, Microsoft Corporation