On Tue, 2010-09-14 at 12:54 +0200, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Attatched to this email is a document with a hyperlink that opens
> differently in MS Office and OpenOffi

In word if you open the .doc and toggle field codes on you can see that
the relative url is recorded as "..\\..\\FELLES.PROSESSER.doc#k11" in
the field code itself which is the URL that OOo is taking and converting
to an absolute URL relative to the location that the imported .doc is
loaded from. (Not sure why we are turning it from relative to absolute
in the .doc importer, sounds like a bad idea, but that's neither here
not there in this case)

But it looks like word *isn't* taking the field code itself as the url
to display/use in this case, but instead using the value tucked away in
the DocumentSummaryStream in the VtHyperlink sequence (I think), so it
sort of looks like the algorithm for hyperlinks need to be to import the
DocumentSummaryStream links and match them up with the fields they are
associated with and use those links in favour of the inlines ones where
they exist.

A big of a nightmare, not sure how its possible to get them out of sync
with each other.

C.