On 12/01/10 14:01, Annika Westerlaken wrote:
Thanks for your input. You're right about the entry being needed in
manifest.xml, that was already taken care of however. I'm sorry for not
being clear enough in my initial message.

If I were to unzip an odt file containing a picture and rename this
picture in content.xml, manifest,xml and the actual file in the Pictures
folder and rezip it, OOo will ask to repair the document when I try to
open it.

Did you update the zip file, or create a new one? If you create a new file, you have to take special care of the "mimetype" entry. The repair dialog usually points to a problem on the zip storage level, not a picture that can't be found.

Niklas