> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for being so patient to answer all my questions, I did as
> Mathias told, read through the build guide again, and try my best to follow
> it.
>
> 1.unpack all the five bz2 source files using 'tar' xf. not the winzip/rar.
> 2.put the dev300_m99 into c:/cygwin/home/zzh/m99.
> 3.VC 2008 express.
> 4.three zipped files were put into moz/zipped.
> 5.unicows,dbghelp,msm90,msvcp90,msi,gdiplus were all ok. since the compiler
> is 2008,
>    so, i did not put anything into msvcp70/80, also, since mozilla is
> disabled, I did not put anything into msvcp71. anyhting wrong with this?
> 6. in th econfigure command line, I use all those suggested --with and
> --disable , while building toos module, a fatal error occurs:
>
> C:\cygwin\home\zzh\m99\dev300_m99\tools\source\communi\geninfo.cxx : fatal
> error
>    C1083: Cannot open compiler generated file:
> 'C:/cygwinC:/cygwin/home/zzh/m99/dev300_m99/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/tools/source/communi/geninfo.o':
>  invalid argument
> make:***
> [/home/zzh/m99/dev300_m99/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/CxxObject/tools/source/communi/geninfo.o]
>  Error 1

I suppose, something wrong with some path in configure command line. Try
to realize where it may be wrong. I assume you read
"Make sure that the PATH variable in your cygwin shell does not contain
any blanks and quotes"
and
"Beware of using /c/ instead of /cygdrive/c/"
and
"Avoid trailing slashes in configure parameters. They sure cause
problems for --with-psdk-home."
from guide? Maybe the second (aboug cygdrive) is not applicable for all
pathes? Experiment and post your solution, it's surely faster than wait
for somebody to comprehend your problem just by description.

-- Slava