From: Rohit Kulkarni [kulkarni.rohit...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:40 PM
To: dev@openoffice.org
Subject: [www-dev] Re: [dev] build error

Hi Zongbo Zhang and Mathias,

I have built OpenOffice source code. Now I am having trouble in navigating
source code. So I am using NetBeans 6.9.1 in Fedora 13. But , there are some
issues with netbeans regarding to running OpenOffice configure script and
configuring project for code assistance. So, if u know some IDE which can help
me navigate the code please let me know.

Regards,
Rohit.

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:34 AM, Mathias Bauer