On 24/02/2011 09:02, Yan Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got an error when building svl on DEV300_m100, the error log is as
> following:
>
> =============
> Building module svl
> =============
>
> Entering /cygdrive/f/DEV300_m100/svl/prj
>
> cd .. && make -s -r -j1  && make -s -r deliverlog
> [ build DEP ] SRS:svl/res
> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/ifsstorage.lib
> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/ipasswordcontainer.lib
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ii18nutil.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ijvmfwk.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> be
>  there!
> [ build PKG ] svl_inc
> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/isvl.lib
> cpp: line 0, Error: Too many file arguments.  Usage: cpp [input [output]]
> Error starting preprocessor
> make: ***
> [/cygdrive/f/DEV300_m100/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/SrsPartTarge
> t/svl/source/misc/mediatyp.src] Error 1
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'

haven't seen this error before.
please try again without the -s parameter, so we can see the command that
fails.  like so:
 (cd svl && make -r)

also, what does "which cpp" say?

--
"Actually, a language is not so much characterized by what it allows to
 program, but more so by what it prevents from being expressed.  Quoting