Hi Yan,

Am 02.03.2011 04:45, schrieb Yan Wu:

hmm, still have no idea, the call to cpp/rscpp is not shown...
please try the following:
first apply the attached patch (to give -verbose flag to rsc)
then rebuild rsc:
  (cd rsc&&  rm -r wntmsci*&&  build debug=t&&  deliver)
then try again, it should now print the arguments that don't work

The call to cpp/rsccpp is still not shown after applying the patch and
rebuilding rsc. The error log is:

$ make -r

[..]

Preprocessor startline:  f:/DEV300_m100/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/bin/rscpp @C:\D
ocuments and Settings\wuyan\175.tmp
cpp: line 0, Error: Too many file arguments.  Usage: cpp [input [output]]
@C:\Documents: Invalid argument
cpp: line 0, Error: Can't open input file "@C:\Documents"
Error starting preprocessor
make: *** [/cygdrive/f/DEV300_m100/solver/300/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/SrsPartTarge
t/svl/source/misc/mediatyp.src] error 1

For me this looks like the spaces in "C:\Documents and Settings\wuyan\174.tmp" is causing the trouble.

Just a gues but try setting your TEMP and TMP environment variables to
something without a space. And it should be short. I recomend you create
a f:/temp directory and set TEMP and TMP to f:/temp

Regards,
Christian