Hi,

> Presumably this loadSectionPolygon
> method could be modified to call a "simplification" method that
> accepts
> a complex set of coordinates and returns a simplified set of
> coordinates.

Sounds good, especially as I have the simplification code lying
around, in Java, somewhere; only thing that bugs me a bit is that
this would do the simplification every time you use the polygon which
strikes me as unneccessary. Haven't tried the 5 MB polygon people are
talking about, but I guess it will take some time for this to be
simplified.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00.09' E008°23.33'