On Jan 9, 2008 7:34 PM, Jeremy Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How did you go about editing the polygon?  I'd go through a edit it by hand
> if I knew of some way to do this efficiently.
>
> Is there some way to get this converted into an .osm so I could edit with
> JOSM and then convert back?  I think it would take forever to try and do by
> hand.

In the and_import directory there is code for osm2polygon, so if you
have a way in josm you can convert it to a polygon easily. For the
other direction there might be a script somewhere, otherwise it's
fairly easy to write one.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://svana.org/kleptog/