>  is there anything else that should be put in 0.6? Probably a good idea
>  to talk about it now.

There is something I have in mind since a long time.
Whats about creating a tag_key, tag_value and tags table?

tag_key could be something like:
tag_key_id(int), tag_key(varchar)

tag_value could be something like:
tag_value_id(int), tag_value(varchar)

tags could be:
tag_id(int), tag_key(int->refto tag_key_id), tag_value (int->ref to
tag_value_id), version etc...

The way_tags table could be changed to:
way_id, tag_id

In the nodes table the tags field could be removed and a node_tags
table would be added:
node_id, tag_id

What would be the advantages of this change, I have 3 in mind.

1. Database Size would be decrased, because tags are nod saved by each
way and node itself.

2. Typos could be minimized, because you could do an autocompletion
(as Potlatch have it at the moment) based on the these tables. You
also could show tags other ways/nodes used in combination with the tag
entered at the moment (like the amazon "customers buyed this, also
bought ....").

3. A MediaWiki Plugin for the Map_Features could be created, with ALL
used tags. Therefor some more enhancemets on the tables would be
needed to store the description/images/etc for the tags.

The Disatvantages:
Someone needs to do this.

Please feel free to comment the idea.

Regards,