Hi All,

Seeing Ivan's new icon for dev events on the wiki prompted me to send
out a quick reminder of the two upcoming development events over the
next few days:

Wednesday evening - APIzza 0.6. Come along and get familiar with the
code that powers the OSM API - and have some pizzas too! Perfect for
those wanting to get started with OSM API coding.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/APIzza_0.6

This weekend - API Hack weekend. It's (hopefully) finishing off time
for API 0.6, but there's still a lot of work to be done.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/2nd_International_OSM_Hack_Weekend

Both are being held in Central London - full details on the wiki
pages. Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Andy