On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Dave Stubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This isn't about being lazy, this is about getting things done in a
> tractable amount of time, and putting in the effort where it's most
> worth it.

thats what i call laziness! laziness is often *good* for programmers
(as long as they don't touch the copy-and-paste) because the most
economical way of coding is often the most elegant and efficient. the
laziness has to end when it comes to testing and commenting, though
:-)

>> Exactly, and so can we do with the API/XAPI if we want to :)
>
> There's only one API though, so you need to do one awesome job of
> convincing the right people :-)

and ensure that no functionality is lost (e.g: user diaries, comments,
friends, etc...). i don't use these features, but there are people who
like them.

cheers,

matt