El Miércoles, 11 de Febrero de 2009, Raphaël Jacquot escribió:
> > Jokes aside, does your bulk importer also implement populating the
> > history tables, making sure that every node referenced by a way (and
> > every node/way/relation referenced by a relation) actually exists, and
> > all these totally useless integrity constraints?
>
> all this should be mostly handled by the db server with appropriate
> foreign key constraints, not by the application code

+1

Rails guys: we're using InnoDB tables for a reason, you know.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.26-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.10, and PHP
5.2.6-3 generating this signature.
Uptime: 14:00:42 up 5 days, 21:47,  5 users,  load average: 1.86, 1.92, 1.72