Rolf Bode-Meyer wrote:
> 2009/2/12 Dave Stubbs <osm.l...@randomjunk.co.uk>:
>
>> You can try the TagTransform plugin:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Osmosis/TagTransform
>>
>> A translation along the lines of this should drop entities not
>> matching the regex:
>>
>> <translation>
>>   <name>Drop</name>
>>   <description>Drop without mykey</description>
>>   <match>
>>     <notag k="mykey" v=".*"/>
>>   </match>
>>   <!-- no output description means matching entities are dropped -->
>> </translation>
>>

> That indeed looks promissing.
> Unfortunatelly one seems to have be a programmer to use osmosis. Every
> problem is presented as a Java exception. Some of them contain at
> least a faint idea of what could be wrong. But something like this
> leaves me clueless:

Yeah, Osmosis is written to be a library and has a command line bolted
onto the front of it.  I try to create meaningful error messages but it
does mean that you have to read through a stack trace to find them
sometimes.
> java.lang.AbstractMethodError
>   at
> com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.TaskManagerFactory.createTaskManager(TaskManagerFactory.java:72)
>  at
> com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.Pipeline.buildTasks(Pipeline.java:50)
>  at
> com.bretth.osmosis.core.pipeline.common.Pipeline.prepare(Pipeline.java:112)
>  at com.bretth.osmosis.core.Osmosis.run(Osmosis.java:79)
>  at com.bretth.osmosis.core.Osmosis.main(Osmosis.java:30)
>
> Happens as soon I'm adding the --tt option, regardless with what arguments.

Well, in this case you'll have to be a programmer to debug it.
Something about the plugin appears to be broken.  Perhaps it was
compiled against an older version of osmosis?  Not sure, I don't have
any experience debugging plugins yet.  Dave is going to have to help you
with this one.

Brett