Matt Amos wrote:
> yeah, the wiki page could probably do with some updating. but you
> remember this thread last month, right?
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2009-February/014024.html
>
> the issue with things referencing deleted items should go away because
> the transactions wrap the used-by checks.

True; But isn't Rails doing that now too? [I am talking about the main
database]

>> Never the less, I asked Dave if he checked in the MySQL database if the
>> presented violators are in there or if this is a hypercube issue. I
>> would like to have a reply to that, because then it might be an issue
>> that should be addressed by more people.
>
> looks like it might be a planet generation issue. maybe take a look at
> the history for some of the items which are causing you problems?

That is exactly the reason I want to know if it is currently in the main
database or not.

http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/way/4043588/history
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/node/292984561/history

The issue is that the hypercube 'dump' contains the waynds on
4043588, 292984561.

Grant, Tom, could any of you if specifically this relation still exist
in the main database?

Stefan