Matt Amos wrote:
>>> This is for the main DB server. Part of the 0.6 transition will
>>> include moving from MySQL to Postgres for the sanity of the database
>>> admins, and improved data integrity.
>> ...and still 0 on a real benchmark.
>
> if you'd like to help out it would be great if you could do some benchmarking!

Is suggested to Grant I am very positive to put some different databases
on Rails and other implementation to a benchmark test. Currently I have
a 64GB machine available for 0-line benchmarking so I thought it would
be lets say, smart, to choose a software implementation after a
benchmark not before.

Stefan