Hello Stefan,

>Your project is interesting. You seem to have done a lot of work.
>Can you provide some screenshots, so we can really see what you have
done?

Can do, though it's not that impressive at the moment: just wireframe 3D
representations of landscape features from SRTM. OSM data is the next
thing I want to add in, but it's not done yet.

>Can you build a download package for the files (just zip or tgz)? I know
how to use svn, but maybe not everyone >who is interested in your project.

Sourceforge seems to do that automatically (if you go to the SVN page) but
I can do. Maybe I'll wait until OSM data is supported, unless there is
sufficient interest in what I've done already.

>You README file in SVN is really short. On which platform do you develop.
Which OS do i need to compile >(Windows/Linux/MacOS)?

Linux or Mac OS X should compile successfully, and I guess Windows with Qt
and a MinGW environment would also work.

Nick