Hi,

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> What I would like to know if anybody edited any node or way in area I'm
> watching, no matter how big the edited area is.

Yes. This would be a good service for an *external* service to offer. It
is a bit expensive to compute, and the bounding box offered by the API
is just meant to be a quick "index" that gives you an idea of which
changesets could be relevant to the bbox you are looking at.

Anyone who is interested could analyse the change feeds coming from the
API and tell you exactly which changesets affect any area of interest,
and could also handle e-mail notifications etc. - this is not something
that needs to, or indeed should, be in the central database.

Bye
Frederik