On Oct 3, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Radek Bartoň wrote:

> Dne sobota 03 Říjen 2009 18:52:12 Dane Springmeyer napsal(a):
>> Jon recently added threading to generate_tiles.py in svn as well:
>
> Oh, I needed it two months ago so I wrote it.
>
>> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/changeset/17484
>>
>> I would if you have compared your implementation yet?
>
> Sorry, I don't understand the meaning of this sentence.

I must have been asleep writing that sentence, sorry!

I meant to ask if you had yet compared your generate_tiles.py
threading support to the recent additions in svn?

I assume not since you wrote yours, as you say several months ago, but
it would be interesting to test the speed of each version.

Dane