Hi,

Greg Oseid wrote:
> Are there other stylesheets available besides the osm.xml file that is
> included with Mapnik?

I think there's a lot of people who have made their own style sheets and
who would be willing to share, it's just that we have not agreed on a
standard way. We should really have some kind of "platform" where people
can upload their styles and others can build their own variants. Could
the OSM wiki be used for that, or would it be a case for "put stylesheet
in SVN and make an illustrated Wiki page documenting it"?

One difficulty is that stylesheets are often keyed to a specific
osm2pgsql conversion style as well.

Bye
Frederik