On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I'm not 100% sure about admin_level 6, this would probably be larger
> cities like Munich (the wiki is talking about "district free
> cities"/"kreisfreie Stadt").

But admin_level 6 is a "departement" in France. If it is enabled in
the tool, somebody will request a street directory for a big piece of
land with few hundreds towns and villages in it. So, if the
admin_level is selectable, the tool should also fix some limits (it
should any way because admin_level=8 could be a whole country if
someone wants).

For Florian :
not all people want a street directory based on a bbox. In adjacent
urban cities, you might not want to see the streets of the next town
in your document. That's where the administrative boundaries are
useful.

Pieren