Sven Geggus <lists <at> fuchsschwanzdomain.de> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I just commited a patch for osm2pgsl for optional generation of a
> hstore column (hstore new).

Hi,

Sounds great. I had been thinkin about splitting geometries and tags to a pairs
of tables (one with columns geometry and osm_id, another columns osm_id, key and
value) but the hstore option seems to offer also an indexed access to all the
tags. Obviously solution is not portable to Spatialite database, though.

Any hope that somebody would compile a new osm2pgsql Windows version including
the hstore option?

-Jukka Rahkonen-