On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 17:03 +0000, steve brown wrote:

> The only thing I think you have missed is thinking about the temporal
> aspect of your data. For instance, I want a database that I can tell
> "roadworks here for 2 days" or "crash here, 2 hours until its
> cleared".

Yes, your are absolutely right. I forgot to add this important issue,
will do it soon. It is clear that traffic information has temporal
element as well (spatial-temporal data).

> If you do this project, ill implement support in OpenSatNav.

Just to avoid misunderstandings. Of what kind of support are you
talking?

Is there a reason why the http://www.opensatnav.org/ website is down?

regards
peter