On 27 May 2010 01:07, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <ava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, but you're not making it easy to help you either.

Sorry, I've just spent considerable time trying to figure this out and
it's frustrating me, I didn't mean to take it out on you or anyone
else.

http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/map?bbox=148.1217957,-30.0230298,148.1302071,-30.0159697

> Like I said, filters are just search queries, so try running these
> queries I gave you *in the search engine* first, before you try to use
> the filters. Does that result in selecting the stuff you want? If not,
> what stuff does it or doesn't it select? And how is that stuff tagged?
> And what search query did you feed into it?

In the area listed above you have 2 admin boundary sections, one is
tagged as a river and the other is only an admin boundary, there is
also another section of river that isn't an admin boundary.

How can I only show the river sections, and hide the admin boundary
with no additional tags?