At 2010-08-25 04:42, Frederik Ramm wrote:
I'm unsure how to handle this technically since I guess that it is too expensive to calculate the current relicensing state of each element o the fly whenever it is loaded.

That may well be true, but AFAICT, we can't even know that since there is no clear definition of what to do with the middle cases. It also makes me think that, instead of preserving existing features, when I survey a road or POI, I should delete it and then add it back again to make sure it falls in one of the 100% cases. That can't be right. Has there really been no consensus on implementation before foisting this whole thing on us?

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>