Hi,

On 06/24/11 17:35, Manuel Reimer wrote:
is there a bugtracker available for osm2pgsql?

Yes, you can use the normal trac system for that. Login is the same as your OSM login.

I think I'll create a patch, which modifies the build system to work the
way it should (doesn't make any sense to install default.style to some
location, the program doesn't look for) and file a bug.

Yes. It would be great if you could make sure that you don't accidentally break the Debian package build (which may or may not do something special with the default.style). Most people prefer making a package and installing that, over a direct "make install".

Bye
Frederik