Thanks for the invitation Andrzej :)

Well I already tried to get the most 3D developpers together at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/3D_Development
and of course there is a forum dedicated to 3D where we can discuss
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=42

But thanks for the reminder, I didn't the discussions on that wiki pages!

bye
Matthias
(user:!i!)