Am 27.11.2011 18:09, schrieb Toby Murray:
very familiar with the tools to use them but it is impossible that
they are harder to use than P2/JOSM with 50 ways, half of which are
overlapping others, to describe a single building.

Well yes, but the whole 3D GIS topic is pretty new even for professionals. So give us hobbiests the time to test things and checkout what technique will make the race :) Maybe it will become a mix of different approaches, maybee we will get layers, so tagging wouldn't become the problem for 'normal' mappers. I strongly believe that we will find a nice way that most people don't strugle with 3D and will see it as an option, not a constraint.

bye
Matthias