Hi,
a first API selection system is now available. Multiple APIs can be
added, the current login should be preserved (I still need to test this
to be sure), switching is possible and will reload the data (after
warning the user if unsaved changes exist). I already made successful
edits on the dev server using Vespucci.

The JOSM preset selection and provisioning via URLs are still missing.

Note that an early version of the EasyEdit mode is already implemented.
The menu/preset-based tagging is still missing, but basic editing
functions are already there (undo is still missing). This means that
this development version (branch gsoc-janschejbal, revision 250) should
be usable and easier to use than the current official release version.
Please feel free to try it out.

The next step will probably be implementing menu-based tagging for the
EasyEdit mode. As always, any feedback is welcome!

Kind regards,
Jan