On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Nikhil Upadhye
<nikhil.spitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> Thanks everyone for videos.
> Here is update of my project. My repositories can be found
> at http://github.com/nikhil9/
> I have developed code using javacv for surf based sample matching. It
> matches given sample image with provided image. This code is working good
> for similar light condition images. I am working on varying light
> conditions. I am also preparing sample datasets for haartraining. I have
> created sample test plugin 'videoprocessor' which I will further develop to
> process images/videos from josm.

Well if you really want harsh lighting, you might look at the video I
just uploaded the other day from biking across Kansas. It is full
motion video too, not timelapse. It was shot while heading directly
into a sunrise so the lighting is terrible. Good luck :)

I don't think there are any interesting signs past the 65 mph sign at
just after the 2 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT499J-C4wM

Toby