Hey,

I haven't seen anything specifically rulling it out, but would I be right
> in saying that mapbox don't have plans to contribute to P2?

No current plans, though that's more for lack of any experience in Flash &
Flex than anything set in stone or technical. Given that we currently don't
plan to have some kind of "P2 beater" that takes its place in the edit tab,
it might make a lot of sense to take a closer look at doing some targeted
improvements of it.

Thanks for your input! I had also totally forgotten about the deleted map
item call - that should totally be on the list.

Tom