Well, I care about the mapper who is interested in an agreed final result
and doesn't want to spend his time reading the opinion of individual
persons. Just for this there's a talk page for each wiki page. When
interested you can subscribe to the talk page separately. If the talk page
isn't enough additional pages can be easily created.

Willi

On Monday, October 15, 2012 10:43 AM Pedro Larroy