Hello,

I am interested in working on the project related to libosmscout
enhancement. I am looking forward to work on improving routing speed and
database speed by use of better indexing techniques. Please guide me with
this project.

Regards,
Varun Saraf
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
Hyderabad, India
+91-90308-74699