Simon,

An example of the kind of thing we'd like to send messages.

 Sending messages that you should try a harder challenge

For example, if the average time to fix a task in challenge foo is 30
seconds, and you only take 20 seconds, maybe you should try something
harder

Sending messages about false fixes

If I claim to have fixed 2000 tasks, but then the server sees that all
2000 still remain as problems, we want to send a message

This isn't an exhaustive list, but it's the kind of thing where we'd
like to reach out to OSM users, and right now, there's no way to do
that without implementing it ourselves.

- Serge