On 11/12/14 17:32, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:

I have a problem with mailing list - using "reply" is addressing e-mail
to just person
that submitted message, not the entire mailing list.

indicates that there is no easy fix

Surprisingly replying to messages from tagging mailing list are
automatically addressed
to mailing list, despite the same addressing scheme.

The tagging list is probably configured to set Reply-To and this one isn't (it's a per list option).

No matter what anybody will tell you (and please, let not have the Reply-To for mailing lists flame war yet again) there is no right answer as to whether or not to set it. People have been debating it for at least twenty years.

Anyway, I just tried gmail, and "reply to all" certainly included dev for this message as I would expect. Reply doesn't obviously.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/