I am looking for library that is processing OSM data into routing graph.
This graph will be later processed by my program so tight integration with
existing routing engine is unneeded and unwanted.

I am hoping that I will be able to reuse already existing code that is
supporting relation restrictions, access tags etc.

It is not necessary that it is high performance, simplicity and small
line count would be preferable.

Is there some obvious solution? From what I found OSRM and
OpenTripPlanner are promising. In case of OSRM "Project OSRM is a stack
of high-performance tools" is quite scary. With OpenTripPlanner I am
unsure whatever
https://github.com/opentripplanner/OpenTripPlanner/wiki/GraphBuilder
is tightly coupled to other parts of application or is it something
that is generally usable.